AVSDI Automation Services
Imagine walking into a room and everything sets automatically to a predefined setting simply because the room recognized your presence. Your fingers press the touch panel and it immediately displays a message asking you if you are the person who booked the room. You respond “yes” and the room configures itself to the predefined requirements you setup when you booked the room. It sounds futuristic, but in fact it is totally achievable, and already happening, with today’s technology.
Using your imagination and technology to push boundaries should be embraced and molded to suit today’s residential and professional environments.
Automation is creating an application or technology to monitor and control the production and delivery of a series of products and services. As engineers, we design automation to help solve complex technical issues and to help eliminate human error in many vital aspects of our industry.
Automation encompasses many systems and job functions. It provides benefits to virtually all industries and plays an increasingly important role in the world economy.
Automation is used extensively in the manufacturing, transport, utilities, defense and facility operations industries. Automation crosses all functions within these industries from installation, integration, and maintenance to design, procurement, and management.
- Expert Systems
- Process Measurement
- Control, Sensor and Wireless applications
- Systems Integration
- Test mMeasurement
- ANN (Artificial neural network)
- DCS (Distributed Control System)
- HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
- PAC (Programmable automation controller)
Automation Areas of Application:
- Commercial (All industrial, dishwashers to Theatres)
- Home (Home automation)
- Building (Elevators, automatic door closers etc)
- Video (Automated Video Survelance)
- Banks, (automatic payment centers, bar code readers etc)